1. It acts as a great digestion aid.
2. Studies suggest it is beneficial against cancer cells.
3. It has powerful anti-inflammatory action in the body.
4. It helps coughs by encouraging the release of mucus.
5. It lowers blood pressure and promotes healthy circulation.
6. It has a natural warming effect and helps warm you up when you are cold.
7. It promotes healthy sweating, which encourages detoxification.
8. It is loaded with antioxidants.
9. It is an excellent remedy for nausea and motion sickness.
10. Promotes dermicidin, a powerful germ fighting agent, on the skin due to sweating.
Source: Wake Up World